Robust Logistics for Comprehensive Economic Growth
Peak point of high growth
Saudi Arabia is on the peak of high growth with strategic initiatives to diversify its economy with equitable growth spread across industrial, logistics and manufacturing sectors. Such transformation will entail a mix of initiatives that engage the private sector into the development process, build a policy and enforcement mechanism which works as an enabler of growth, and identify associated technologies.
The transformation will entail a mix of initiatives that engage the private sector into the development process, build a policy and enforcement mechanism which works as an enabler of growth and identify technologies which will help fast track growth. All this will be achieved by developing robust supply chains that are efficient, speedy, resilient and cost effective.
More efficient and productive Saudi industry
The end result will not only be a more efficient and productive Saudi industry but will also help KSA leverage its geographic advantage to become a regional logistics hub. Logistics Innovation Summit will be after platform that will bring together Global Experts face to face with Saudi industry, Government and Developmental Authorities to exchange insights and showcase successful case studies, understand latest global trends and identify best practices adopted by international players.
Why Logistics Innovation Summit
- Well researched, tailor made agenda
- Content delivery by industry specialists, consulting and academician speakers
- A mix of practical case studies, interactive panel discussions and expert keynotes for comprehensive learning
- An exclusive gathering of 500+ stakeholders comprising industry users, service providers and solutions providing professionals from 3PL, automotive, retail, e-commerce, manufacturing, technology, warehousing and distributions sectors.
- Comprehensive event touching priority areas like warehousing, E-commerce, technology, retail, cold chain
MARITIME TRANSPORTSaudi Arabia’s maritime network is unrivaled in the Middle East, handling a capacity of approximately 8 million twenty-foot equivalent containers (TEUs) per year and receiving 11,000 ships annually.
ROAD TRANSPORTThe Kingdom has one of the largest road networks in the world covering more than 200,000 KM of roads, including 66,000 km of roadways connecting major cities and providing access to railways, ports and airports.
AIR TRANSPORTSaudi Arabia’s aviation infrastructure is extensive, efficient and robust, comprising of 6 international, 9 regional and 12 domestic airports. Three of its airports are amongst the busiest in the GCC
RAIL TRANSPORTThe government is currently investing SAR 93.75 billion (USD $ 25 billion) in three mega projects as part of a combined 3,900km rail expansion plan. The North-South Rail Project is the largest railway in the region
Reasons to Attend
- Identify the global trends and best practices in SCM
- Understand effective strategies to prepare your Supply Chains for Industry 4.0
- Learn how technology is the disruptive force in SCM
- Leverage peer learning through successful case studies being presented
- Network with industry leaders to identify growth opportunities
- Identify the demand trends that will open with Industry 4.0 initiatives
- Learn how changing trends will impact your business
- Understand what innovations will your customers require in the coming years
- Devise strategies to prepare new products to maximise growth
- Network and generate new business opportunities
- Industry 4.0 & SC 4.0 will essentially be capacity, capability & technology driven
- Present your products to a captive pre qualifies audience
- Initiate dialogue on how your product can help your customers increase efficiencies
- Showcase your proven success stories to stake your claim to new opportunities
- Generate new sales leads and network with existing customers